pressofgang

Interview with "On My Honor"

On My Honor is a Pop Punk band from Knoxville, Tennessee that formed in 2008. Check out their jams here http://www.facebook.com/#!/onmyhonor/info. I got the pleasure to interview them.




TTEC: Are you guys on tour right now? if so with who? if not whens your next tour and with who?
On My Honor:  We are not! We're doing a headlining tour in March to record our new full legnth. After the March tour we've got a bunch of stuff planned for sure, that we can't talk about just yet!

TTEC:How did you guys form?
On My Honor: Knoxville, Tennessee!

TTEC: What is your favorite and least favorite thing about being in a band?
On My Honor:  Our favorite thing is being able to to make/play music and getting to make friends
everywhere. Our least favorite thing is pretty much everything else.

TTEC: So I hear you guys are working on new jams, when will they be released?
On My Honor: June 11th, 2013! You can pre-order our new full-length at www.onmyhonor.bandcamp.com for just $5!

TTEC:  How was the response on the split with "Above The Underground"
On My Honor:  The response was great! Indrid Cold has become a favorite of ours and the favorite of a lot of the kids at our shows so its always nice to put out something new and have people dig it.

TTEC: Any new music videos coming out anytime soon?
On My Honor: We just put one out for Indrid Cold



And we'll probably release another one around May for the single from the new record!



TTEC:  Anything else you want to share with everyone?
On My Honor:  Check out our tour dates at facebook.com/onmyhonor, follow us on twitter @onmyhonorband and talk to us!.

Related

Spotlight 5702426316950215788

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

item